Registration for Fall After School Activities is now OPEN!
We are looking forward to another great session! Please read all of the instructions carefully. A few reminders:
- There will be NO MAKEUP classes for this session.
- To register, you MUST be an OHS PTA MEMBER for the 2017-18 school year. If you haven’t signed up yet, join the PTA now.
- Registration is on a first come first served basis. Classes fill quickly. Please send a completed registration form with a check for each child and each class, made out to the instructor/vendor to school via “backpack mail” in an envelope marked “After School Activities”. We will not register a child without correct payment and a signed waiver.
- Please send a dismissal note to your child’s teacher for each day they participate in an after school activity in order for your child to stay after school.
- Classroom teachers dismiss students to their activities after the pickups and buses. All classes meet from 3:40-4:40. Students can be picked up at 4:40pm at the main entrance of the school.
- The OHS main office CANNOT answer after school activity questions.
- Please contact Inga Flanagan or Pamela Carter with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THE SCHOOL NURSE IS NOT PRESENT DURING AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES.
LATE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you wish to register a child after September 15:
- Please send an email to email@example.com with the child’s name, classroom, and the activity. We will respond with instructions.
- Late registrants must pay the full course fee.
- Children who are not registered for a class will be sent home. Do not send your child to an activity until we have confirmed that he or she is enrolled.