Late Fall After School Activities are getting set to roll!!!! Please look for registration packets in your child’s backpack. You can also access the packet here. Check out some of the new classes being offered.
Registration begins Thursday, October 26. Fill out and sign the form and include payment (separate checks for each activity made out to the instructor of the class). Put everything into an envelope labeled “After School Activities” and send to school via backpack mail. You’ll receive an email confirmation once your registration is processed.
A few reminders:
- In order to register for the after school activities classes, you MUST be a CURRENT MEMBER of the OHS PTA for the 2017-18 school year. Sign up now.
- Registration is on a first come first served basis. Classes do fill quickly. Please send registration form with correct payment to school via “backpack mail”. You will receive an email with registration confirmation.
- Please write a separate check payable to the instructor listed on the schedule of each course/activity for which you register your child.
- Classroom teachers dismiss students to their activities after the walkers and busers. All classes meet from 3:40-4:40 pm (except Gingerbread House which gets dismissed at 5 pm).
- You MUST send in a dismissal note to your child’s teacher for EACH day they participate in an after school activity.
- The OHS main office CANNOT answer after school activity questions. Please contact Inga Flanagan or Pam Carter with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to register by Thursday, November 9 (no school on November 10). Late registrations will not be accepted without prior confirmation.
We’re excited for another great session of after school activities. Thank you for making OHS After School Activities such a great success.