What’s the PTA and why join? Glad you asked! Joining our Parent Teacher Association (PTA) provides instant financial support for our students, and it’s also a great way to stay informed about what’s happening at school, and connect in meaningful ways with other parents.
The strength of the PTA comes from YOU! Our goal is for ALL families to join.
How do I join the PTA?
- Go to ohspta.membershiptoolkit.
- Click on the ‘Log In‘ button or the ‘Registration‘ button. If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “Verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you don’t receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Once your account has been created: Complete the ‘Parent/Family and Student Information’ forms; and complete the ‘Directory/Publish Preferences’.
- Once these forms are complete, you’ll be directed to pay for PTA Membership on our website, via PayPal. The cost is $20 per family or $5 for teachers.
Questions? Email Missy McGuire
Benefits of PTA Membership:
• Access to OHS PTA Directory
• Participate in After School Activities and Variety Show (membership mandatory for participation)
• Volunteer on committees
• Vote at PTA meetings
• Elect board members